All employees will wear PPE ( Personal Protection Equipment).
This includes a mask, gown, gloves, face shield, head cover and shoe cover.
1. Please call or text (714) 537-7773 for an
appointment. No walk in patients at this time.
2. Email back Covid-19 screening and other
necessary forms before the appointment
can be confirmed.
Please use this link to download Both Form:
Please email to :
3. Mask wearing inside of our office is a
4. Patient will be escorted into our office. We
practice social distancing, and only scheduled
patient is allowed to come into the office.
Friends and families please wait outside.
5. Please follow all necessary protocols once
entering the office.
6. Please be patience with us as we are doing
our best to make sure you are safe and
comfortable for your dental visit.
7. Please contact the office for any additional
questions and concerns.
At Maranatha Dental, our mission is to provide excellent dental care for our patients in a gentle and caring environment. We strive to create a long lasting relationship with our patients by implementing the highest standard of care in every procedure completed at our newly built state of the art facility. From comprehensive care planning, routine oral care maintenance, to cosmetic smile makeovers, every aspect of your treatment is focused on achieving your optimal oral health.